STREAK SURVIVOR RULES
STREAK SURVIVOR IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE, A COPY OF WHICH IS AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE, AND TO THE RULES BELOW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND, IN PART, ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRANTS.
Streak Survivor is easy and fun and costs nothing to play, but make sure you read and understand the following rules before playing, particularly the section about claiming prizes. The Streak Survivor game is scored automatically to eliminate human error, and all rules are strictly followed and enforced for all players.
How to Register:Limit (1) username per person/email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
The user who signs up the user name is the only person eligible to win a prize, even if other persons log-in under the user name and make picks.
This is a Contest where entrants are rewarded for making consecutive correct selections of winners of specified sporting events. Prizes will be awarded for 21 consecutive correct picks, 17 consecutive correct picks, 13 consecutive correct picks, and 9 consecutive correct picks.
HOW IT WORKS: Each day, registered entrants may select the team who they believe will be the winner in only one of a series of games listed. Limit one selection per person per day.
- You may select teams from the games listed at the website only. If your selection is a winner, you will receive one point towards your streak total. If your selection is a loser, your score will be reset to zero. If the game results in a tie, your score will not change. If a game that you have made a selection in is postponed, suspended, cancelled or removed from the board for any reason, your selection will not be counted and you will be able to make a new selection for a game played on a future date.
- You must make a selection on a game played within 7 days of your previous selection or your score will be reset to zero.
- Money line sports (Baseball and Hockey) games with a heavy favorite (ML greater than -130) will not be available for selection.
- Football Picks are “No Action” if a game does not go more than 55 minutes.
- Over/Under picks for MLB are graded as a push for games that do not complete 9 innings played (or 8.5 if home team wins). Your streak will continue at the same level prior to this selection
- Each eligible registrant to receive a score of 25 (25 consecutive correct selections) will receive $100,000 (or subsequent grand prize of equal or higher value if streak is achieved during a specific Survivor event. Subject to verification). Additional prizes will be awarded for streaks of 9 consecutive correct selections, 13 consecutive correct selections, 17 consecutive correct selections and 21 consecutive correct selections.
PRIZES (FOR STREAKS STARTED ON OR AFTER March 1, 2010) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ALL PRIZES ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED):
- Grand Prize (awarded to each registered entrant to make 25 consecutive correct selections during the promotion period) – is $100,000 cash. Covers Media Group Ltd. retains the right to change the grand prize for specific events at any time. The grand prize during these events will be of equal or greater value than $100,000.
- All registered entrants who make 21 consecutive correct selections during the Promotion Period will receive $25,000 cash, however this is subject to the conclusion of the players’ streak. If the entrant extends their streak to 25 in a row, the entrant will receive $100,000 for reaching the 25 streak level. Any streak finishing in the 21-24 range will result in $25,000 for the eligible entrant.
- All registered entrants who make 17 consecutive correct selections during the Promotion Period will receive $1,000 cash, regardless of when entrants’ streak ends.
- All registered entrants who make 13 consecutive correct selections during the Promotion Period will receive a Covers Contests branded hooded sweat shirt (ARV $44.00 ea.) and all registered entrants who make 9 consecutive correct selections during the Promotion Period will receive a Covers Contests branded baseball hat (ARV $16.00 ea.).
- The registered entrant to accumulate the most wins each month will receive $1000. If multiple entrants are tied in wins at the end of a month, the following tie breaker will determine the winner: (1) Win percentage for month (2) Most Survivor wins total in entrants history (3) Member who submitted their first pick of the month the earliest (time stamp).
The sponsor of Streak Survivor is Covers Media Group Ltd., whose mailing address is Victoria House, Victoria Place, Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland.
!--*** Footer scoreboard ************ -->